MOPNET: EPSRC Matrix and Operator Pencil Network
Meeting 6: Monday April 2nd to Tuesday April 3rd 2012
The meeting will start on the morning of Monday April 2nd 2012 and end by 16:00 on Tuesday April 3rd.
Speakers at Meeting 6
- Rafael Benguria (Universidad Católica de Chile)
- Charles Johnson (College of William and Mary)
- Patrick Joly (ENSTA ParisTech)
- David Krejčiřík (Nuclear Physics Institute ASCR, Czech Republic)
- Karl Meerbergen (KU Leuven)
- Emre Mengi (Koc University)
- Valeria Simoncini (Bologna)
- Christiane Tretter (Bern)
- Dima Vassiliev (UCL)
Accommodation and Registration
Registration is free for Meeting 6. Please send an email with the subject 'MOPNET 6' to register. Please include the following in the body:
- your name and affiliation in the email body;
- your arrival and departure days;
- state whether or not you have any special dietary requirements;
- if you wish to arrive by car, ask for a parking permit.
Accommodation in Bath has been arranged by the organizers. By default, accommodation is reserved for the nights of 1st-2nd April and 2nd-3rd April. Here you can find details of how to get to your accommodation and other useful information.
Non-members of MOPNET who are not invited speakers will be invoiced for the cost of accommodation and meals. However financial support is available for PhD students based in the UK.
Because of the venue and budget, numbers are limited to 35 people and these places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. PhD students belonging to the network can also be considered for registration if recommended by their supervisors, though the finance available is limited by EPSRC rules.
Travelhere for travel directions. Please remember that the University of Bath is on the outskirts of the city, and travel to the campus from the railway station can take up to 45 minutes if the traffic is heavy.